Scrapbooking on a Saturday

Yesterday, I should have been cleaning (it is spring after all!) but I am wanting to finish off the scrapbooking of my photos from my holiday to the US in May/June this year. I have used all Stampin'Up! (SU) product on one page and a mixture of paper, ribbon, stamps and inks from my stash (which never seems to reduce).
This page was the last day of my holiday (and my final travellers cheque that I am signing), the photos were taken at Manhattan Beach, California. I took a taxi from my hotel near LAX airport. It was a beautiful sunny day and I had a great time walking the pier, the beach and the looking at the shops. I even made it to See's Candies for my chocolate fix. My taxi driver recommended the Shellback Surf Tavern for lunch (yummy fish and chips) and the best thing the view - yes it was the view of the pier in the photo.
Images:(c)1990-2009 Stampin'Up! (r) Artwork:Margaret L Crawford
Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
Here is the page I made from my stash - the photos are from Cowtown, Fort Worth, Texas. I distressed, inked, stamped, walnut inked, glimmer misted paper and generally had great fun making the page. The keen-eyed will notice the SU Baroque Motif stamp, twine and brads. And look carefully and you will see the horse is laughing.
I still have a few more pages to go - keep tuned. Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge