70th birthday card

Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
I arrived back in Sydney this morning. I was aboard a Qantas Airbus, my that plane is large. I treated myself and upgraded to Premium Economy and due to circumstances beyond my control, I spent most of the trip in Business Class watching movies (as the controls did not work at my allocated seat).
One of the classes that I did at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention in Arlington, Texas was with Kim of Rusty Pickle - we made a great little scrapbook - but more of this in a later post.
Here is a card I made for a friend's husband who had a surprise 70th birthday in Denver last Saturday night. I used the left over corrugrated card numerals from the Rusty Pickle class and some old Stampin' Up! (r) papers. I gave the card a rough texture look by stamping the edges of the numerals.
More photos later.

Comments

Lynda said…
Love it Margaret...no doubting the sentiment.....70...weathered and rustic....right?? LOL!!! Great blokey card.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge