A little bit of fun.

Today I am playing with a new stamp set Build-a-roo. The little kangaroo comes with lots of greetings and little bits to add - Joey (baby Kangaroo), flower stem, gifts, more flowers and hearts. Here are 2 cards I made today. Enjoy mates and friends from around the world.
Images:(c) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up!(r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
The first one (I have called her Watercolour Roo) also uses the Banksia stamp from Blooms away, to keep the Australia theme going. Got to love the little joey stamp that comes with it.
The second one (a.k.a. Raspberry Roo) uses paper from Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper (DSP) and yummy Riding Hood Red ribbon. This was the easier card to make, as I simply stamped the roo image onto the DSP in Riding Hood Red ink, cut it out and adhered to cardstock. I can see a full series Blue Roo, Green Roo, Yellow Roo etc etc

Comments

Beth said…
Very cute, Maragret. I like Raspberry Roo best!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge