Inspired by Nature (again)

Images: (c) 1990-2008 Stampin'Up! (r) Artwork Margaret L Crawford

Last night was The INKlings annual rewards night.I was not a winner but congratulations go to our friends who were rewarded by our leader, Jayne, for their efforts at building their SU business. I did however, prepare a quick technique for the evening. Using Inspired by Nature stamp set (fast becoming my favourite set of all time) I created a scrapbook page and card fronts using a watercolouring technique that I played around with. Want to know more details why not email me. Enjoy

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for the inspiration Margaret. I have my sample sitting on my desk ready to be made inot a card. I love that stamp set too.
See you soon
Merryl
Michelle said…
Thanks again Margaret for showing us your "faux watercolour painting" effect (you must think up a better name for it than that!!) I now have the Inspired by Nature set firmly planted on my wishlist, and I look forward to making my first try into a card.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge