My news - I'm off to China.

I will be leaving shortly to teach English in China. I am heading for a university in Hunan Province and I will be teaching English for university studies. I will be a Director of Studies (DOS) and there will be 2 other teachers working with me.
I was recently interviewed by The Sun-Herald for an article (p68, if you still have your copy), that appeared in last Sunday's edition. Here it is:
My scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies (well some of them) will be coming with me. There are Friday night sessions where students can come and practice their English in a social setting - I can see a lesson here!
I caught up with some friends,on Sunday, for lunch at The Waterfront Italian Restuarant. Here is a photograph I took with the Sydney Opera House in the background - last Sunday in Sydney was wet and it continues to rain. But wet or sunny the Opera House remains one of my most favourite buildings.
The next two photographs were taken from Circular Quay railway station and show the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Enjoy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge