Captured memories at long last

Another layout- double this time.  The objective was to finish a layout that was started before 1st March, this year.

This is the story of two parts.  Firstly, the layout was started in February 2020 in a workshop with Jenny Hislop at Scrapbookers Confetti Box in Swansea NSW.  It was not completed so I set about finishing it today.  It is an interactive layout with many flips. 
Secondly, about the photos.  In November and December, 1990 I spent time in the United Kingdom and a 35-day tour of Europe. On returning home I placed all the photos into an old-style photo album and overtime they faded and some even became unable to be seen properly.  So, a couple of years ago I removed them from the album with the idea that I would put them into a scrapbook - but like so many ideas it went on the back burner.    The left-hand layout I put United Kingdom photos in and on the right photos from Europe trip.  Of course, I had quite a few left over, and they will be placed in a pocket that I will add to back of layout. Papers are from Celebrate Captured Memories collection and some bits and pieces from my stash. A few of the flip outs follow: 
http://scraphappy.org/calvinball It is a good feeling to get these layouts completed and out of the "to do" pile.  Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage scrapbook layout

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Words