Bingo Fun

Another layout for the numbers and letters cyber crop with White with 1 Challenges. Challenge 1 BIG LETTERS.

In May this year I visited with my friend Kathy in Florida USA.  On 16/5/2024 we went to one of the recreation centres in The Villages where she lives to play Bingo - her regular table players welcomed me and were very interested in Australia, several having visited over the years. It cost US$17 for two cards plus several smaller cards. Very different to how I remember playing Bingo in the past and it took me a bit of time to get the gist of the games.  It was fun and much laughter.  I did not win but Kathy and several of the other ladies were lucky.  We did go back later during my visit again no wins!
The only big letters I had in my stash were these from many years ago and as I did not have an entire alphabet had to make some creative adjustments.  
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage scrapbook layout

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Words