Christmas Tags 2024

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration Facebook group currently have a BINGO 2024 challenge.  They provide prompts, just like a Bingo card.  It runs all of this month.  Yay, I started with 'make 3 pieces of ephemera from your scraps', here is what I made

3 Christmas tags. Yay, I started - make 3 pieces of ephemera from your scraps. A set of Christmas tags that could be slipped into a journal.
Now, whilst doing these I had a brainwave and decided to make a few more sets to sell as tags at a local spring here this coming Saturday - I decided that the backs will be covered as I am sure not everyone understands 'grungy' or junk journalling like I do, and it also reinforces the machine stitching as well. #junkjournalbingo2024
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...too early!  Well, the shops are getting their Christmas on so why not!
Thank you for looking, Margaret

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Swap Cards

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.