Creative Canvas workshop.

Yesterday, the time had come to welcome 10 ladies to my Creative Canvas workshop. Please enjoy their beautiful and colourful work.  Rather than compress the photos I am giving them to you in all their glory.  


I want to thank Laly Mille for her Art Soul Retreat back in July that has inspired me greatly. I have sent a thank you to her for this inspiration.  Want to know more about Laly why not check out her website 

A big thank you also to the ladies who attended - for all this was a new creative experience - I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did putting it all together for you. 

Margaret and to quote Albert Einstein

Creativity is intelligence having fun.


Comments

Laly Mille said…
How wonderful! These pieces are so beautiful, dreamy and uplifting. Well done ladies and bravo Margaret for sharing the joy of art and creativity!
Light & Love

Laly

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge