Sunshine Mixed Media layout

Here is my final layout the last 1-2-3 recipe challenge entry over at Mystical Scrapbooks. 

The recipe was 1 mixed media product - 2 photos - 3 embellishments.
This week a friend gave me a tin of Lyra Aquacolors, that had been given to her also by a friend.  My friend did not think she could use them so passed them on.  I had to look up Google to find out how to use the crayons.  I have used them to make my background and I think I have a lot more to learn.  They are more vibrant that Distress Crayons and Gelatos.  In hindsight I should have put gesso the cardstock before using them.  Oh well!  My embellishments are from my stash. Below is a close up of my watercolouring.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge