Creating when on a little break.

Here are a couple of layouts I have just completed for National Scrapbook Day.
This photo is of my great nephew when he was born 11 months ago. He will shortly turn 1 so thought it time I scrapbooked it. This was for a challlenge at
White with 1 to use a stencil.
This layout for a challenge Australian Scrapbook Cruises was to scrap a cruise photo/s. I kept it as a clean and simple layout as the photos were so great. The photos were taken on the deck of Explorer of the Seas as I sailed out of Sydney bound for South Pacific. A storm was approaching and it made for beautiful skies. The ship left earlier from port than planned trying to avoid the storm.
Thank you for looking, Margaret



Comments

This is gorgeous I love the colours in this.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge