Holiday musings

Two layouts I completed this weekend.  They are from my time in Southern Missouri and Arkansas this past June.
This first shows my friends and I eating Possum Pie -  and no you are not eating Possum!!! It consists of a cracker type base, chocolate pudding (similar to a chocolate mousse),whipped cream and topped off with chocolate sauce.  David told me it was an institution in Arkansas and we found one in Eureka Springs where we spent the night before heading to Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville, AR.
Whilst I was away, it was International Dinosaur Day!  Surely a day to celebrate.  This dinosaur sits on my friends property in Missouri - it was rescued and repaired by David and he gave the name Faye.  The morning was misty and I love that mist through the trees.
More layouts being completed.
Thank you for looking, Margaret. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge