Happy cards

I returned from overseas yesterday, the flight had severe turbulence coming into Sydney. How severe I here you say!  Lightning hit the plane, big bang and bright light...white knuckle time...all okay and another travel story for years to come.
This Friday back to teaching cards at a local community group. Here is one card I designed:
This card uses Tim Holtz Distress Crayons swept lightly across his watercolour paper, then baby wipe or similar swiped in one direction down the paper.  The stamps (except greeting) are also from Ranger.
What was not evident in top photo was the Fun Stampers Journey Silk spashed onto the card front.
Whilst overseas I was asked by my friend to lead a card class for her friends....this is one of the cards I designed for them, it is a smaller panel on a coloured card, and uses stamps from her stash. This provided the inspiration for the card for this weeks class. Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge