A bright post on a bright day.

We are expecting record high winter temperatures here today, so why not a bright layout.
This is a photo of my sister taken on our cruise in April this year.  My sister is currently overseas and she found a scrapbooking magazine in France and posted it back to me.  She had handwritten a note on a layout she found in the magazine - see below.  (note the other handwriting is mine translating the ingredients for the layout)
So I accepted her challenge and my layout is the result.  I used Dylusions Paints and pages from an old dictionary on which to apply the paints.  My stash provided everything else.
Thanks for looking, have a bright day, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge