Where have I been?

Just back from a cruise around the South Pacific and Fiji on the Explorer of the Seas.   I was part of a scrapbooking group Unmistakable Creations organized by Melissa Kennedy. We avoided Cyclone Cook.  Here is the ship at anchor Mystery Island. 
And here am I, in the Conference Room that was our scrapping destination for classes on the at sea days and whenever we wanted to wander down. Classes were led by Melissa and we created so many fabulous pages.   It was on Level 2 of the ship.
Before the cruise it was decided that we would participate in a 3" x 4" project life type card swap.  We were to make 36 and they were swapped during the afternoon of our first day at sea. Techniques I used were acrylic painted background, stamping, and doodling.
We were also to make a name tag to place into our lanyard.
Both of these are now headed to my cruise album, that I am working on now that I am back on dry land. 
Thank you for looking.   Margaret :)

Comments

Jo P said…
Looking forward to seeing your cruise album and all that you did!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge