Christmas 1957

Today, a layout for White with 1, the colour this month is Green Flash.
I went for a flash of Green using Dylusions paint applied onto the white cardstock. 
The photograph is of my sister (left) brother (middle) and me (right) taken at a Bebarfalds store either in the city of Sydney or maybe Ryde where they had a store. That company is long gone.  I have put the photo into a Memory Protector Flip Flaps from Close to My Heart as the back of the photo has some interesting facts.
Don't  you just love the name Smiling Snaps.  The writing is our mothers and it was given to our paternal grandparents for Christmas 1957. 
My sister and I were as children always dressed alike - we did not mind - our mother made all our clothes.
Under the flap I have put some information:
I hope you enjoy seeing this 'blast from the past'.  Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Tania said…
What a wonderful page, love the painted background. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)
Leslie Germain said…
LOVE this page!! Fabulous background and darling picture!
Jane said…
Great work - there's nothing quite like getting messy with paint! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us on White … with 1.
Love the messy background and what fantastic tradition. I think we all had them. Thanks for joining us at WW1
Julie said…
Such a lovely page. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge