Paris 2015

I have been on holidays (vacation to my USA friends/readers) in Europe and England for the past 6 weeks. The quote on this layout is appropriate.  Why?
A week before we (my sister and I) were due to fly out to Paris, terrorism struck that beautiful city. Of course, we had some hesitation - should we go, what were are options if we pulled out, would our Trafalgar Tour still go ahead (it did) - more about that in later posts.
In the end, we decided to go - take the chance and not let terrorism be the winner. 
This photo was taken at sunset from one of the bridges over the Seine River near our hotel. Quite a special moment.
The papers and most of the embellishments I have had in my stash for ages, I just gathered up everything that I thought would co-ordinate.
Happy new year to all who read my blog, more layouts to come.
Thank you for looking - and remember we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge