Holiday memories.

I just realised that this is my 500th post to this blog.   I hope you have enjoyed my papercrafting journey so far and will stay with me for the next 500.  Thank you, Margaret
This layout was inspired by one I saw in a magazine - my apologies I seem to have lost the article, but if you are reading this and you are the creator of the original layout - thank you.  
I am near to finishing my photos from my holiday to USA and Canada last year.  These photos are of some of the people that were my travel companions on Trafalgar Tour - Enchanting Maritimes. The coach was full of people from USA, Canada and Australia.  
The following photos were taken on a recent trip up to The Blue Mountains of NSW that I did with my fellow book club ladies - please enjoy looking at them.
Where we stayed there was a cubby house down the back and this was on the door.  Cute.
Fairytale fungi.  I was fun to watch this change each day.  It looks beautiful here but by day 3 it had turned into a larger flat top of orange.
At Hargrave Lookout.  Now just about 6 steps in front of me (not towards the cliff) I fell down and bruised my knee and broke my camera display screen.  It still works (well both of them really) and I need to get the camera to a camera doctor asap!
A beautiful spot to have lunch, down in The Megalong Valley.  A beautiful autumn (fall) day.
So Australian, gum trees down at Megalong Valley.  
The home we stayed in was built in 1909 and since renovated I would say many times.  A recent addition was a new floor on front verandah and there must have been a railing at some time, as this photo shows the many years of painting.  Love the texture of this.
Thanks for looking.   Have a great day.   Margaret :)

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Gorgeous pictures! I love that door sign too!!! The layout is fabulous!! Love the squared pictures and the grid design!! Congrats on your 500th post!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge