Time to catch up

It has been a while since I updated.  Computer problems requiring a hard drive and ram replaced, virus check (just don't ask how many viruses were found!) and added to that a problem getting the replacement parts from supplier has meant I have been without PC access for awhile. Enough of that.
This is fun layout - I don't usually use pinks (and that is strange given that it is one of my favourite colours). The banner was made for me by the youngest of the cuties here - the photos where taken on Thanksgiving Day in USA last year.  We even made up a song "We're going on the smile train, the smile train...."
Another layout for Thanksgiving - this one is of my friend, Reta and one of her sons and his family. It is a fun photo.  I completed a challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges to use something other than paper, I went with ribbon scraps, rubons and colourful brads.
The photograph below was taken from Ibis Hotel, Darling Harbour, Sydney on evening of 25th January. Love my city of Sydney.
Until next I catch up, thank you for looking. Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge