Christmas Day Lunch 2011

There are many blogs that have Clean and Simple Cards but I have gone for a clean and simple scrapbook layout.
Last December, my sister (bottom left) and I were in Vence, Provence, France and we went for lunch at this restaurant, "Le Passe Muraille", in the old town on Christmas Day.
Lunch was in the 700 year old cellar of the restaurant, it had a very jazz feel to it. There was about 13 people in the restuarant and there was Christmas music playing in the background. People in France celebrate Christmas Eve and so the old town was very quiet.We had the set menu of 38 Euro each.

Menu de Jeuner de Noel
Champagne and blackcurrant liquer (Welcome) As a non drinker I had Diet Coke.
Small bread entrees - pate, cheese, bacon etc (See plate in the photos)
Scallops and seafood
2 Fish with rice and cauliflower
Goats cheese with salad
Meringues
Buche de Noel

I hope that you have enjoyed this layout as much as we enjoyed out meal, well with the exception of the goats cheese that was not to my liking.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge