Pirates of the Caribbean layout

On 2nd January, this year I was lucky enough to visit Euro Disney in Paris and one of the rides that I took was the Pirates of the Caribbean. Now this was one of the most visited rides and there was a long line up to get onto the boats that take you down into the depths. It was fun (if a little disappointing that it was not longer) but it was colourful and at times wet!!!
This layout was for another challenge at Scrapbook Challenges were I had to use 7 patterned papers on a layout. I have used 8 but if you do not count the arrow at the left (not much patttern on that one) there is 7. Arr...........keep scrapping me hearties..............

Comments

Emmy said…
Thank you for your kind comments, Margaret! I really like your work as well! You are very talented!:-)
hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge