Cards for kids

I don't normally do kids cards, my nephews and niece are well past the kid age, so as I was making cards for a Christmas table I will be having shortly, I decided to make some non-Christmas cards and I have made some cards suitable for kid's birthday.
Over a year ago, I purchased these adorable rub-ons from Kaszazz. I little hint - I rubbed the images onto a sheet of plastic (you know like those we used in the 'old days' for presentations on the overhead projector) and then cut around the images. Thank you Danielle for this hint. Look at the little monkey, you will see that I was able to put him hanging from the ribbon. For the faux grass I stamped images onto green card and then snipped away very close.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge