Snakes, Spring and Scrapbooking


Well spring has sprung in Sydney with temperatures expected to reach 30 degrees (c) tomorrow. Here is a photo of the Wisteria and Jasmine over my side fence. With the sun coming out my friendly blue-tongue lizard comes out to sun itself and it reminded me that I had a photo to scrapbook. I have blogged previously about my day at Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park . The rangers allowed visitors to hold at diamond python snake and after much urging from my visitors from Missouri I had my photo taken with it. We were told to put both hands out flat to hold the snake - look at me - a one handed hold! I like to wear scarves but a snake is ridiculous!! Fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge