Alcohol (Ink that is)!

I recently bought 3 bottles of Alcohol Ink, as I had seen them used and was interested to give them a go. Well today, I was over at Jennifer McGuires blog and she had a video on how to use these inks on watercolour paper. Now, I think I was a little heavy handed with my application of ink/blending solution (you should see me make a sponge cake!!!) but I still like the effect that my background achieved. I did not have any metallic Alcohol Ink so I used some Perfect Pearls to give a shimmery glow. I think this would make a great masculine birthday card - what do you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great job using your alcohol inks!! Let me know if you need me to bring you some of the metallics when I visit you!
Laura

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge