Where have I been?

For the past two weeks I have been in Queensland. I had a naming ceremony (for 2 beautiful girls) and a christening (another beautiful girl) that I was invited to, so I took the opportunity to have a holiday as well. My sister came and a friend joined us for 3 days as she was attending the naming ceremony as well.
The weather was for the most part wet and windy but we did manage to get some glorious sunny days as well.
Here are some pages I created one wet day, it was fun to stay in the cabin that we had and create with some new products that we purchased in Queensland.
The first two photos show the naming ceremony. I have used some of the elements that I used on the card I created for the girls. My sister crocheted the white flowers to match the headbands that the girls wore (that their mother made for them). Unfortunately it was wet on the day of their ceremony and it was quickly changed to the unit their parents were renting.
The last page is of a visit we made to Montville, in the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast. We had lunch at this restaurant, again it was raining. But look at the mist that surrounded the trees - usually a great view across the valley. For this page I used some Green Glimmer Mist on the fabulous Kaiser paper that I found.
More pages to come. Thanks for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge