Pansies for thoughts.

And there is pansies, that's for thoughts. William Shakespeare
This technique, to use a butterfly punch, to make the pansy flower, has been around for a while - I finally got around to trying it out today as I had a couple of cards I needed to make. A 90th birthday card for someone who has always had a great garden and one for a friend in the USA who is recovering from an operation and I just wanted to say I am thinking of you - friend to friend.
I followed a video here by Dawn Olchefske - I used Very Vanilla cardstock (as this was the only one I could find when the urge to create came!)

Comments

Unknown said…
They are great Margaret. I love those Pansies!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge