Happy Birthday Heather

Front and opened
Images:(c)1990-2009 Stampin'Up!(r) Artwork:Margaret L Crawford
Side view and open
Images:(c)1990-2009 Stampin'Up!(r) Artwork:Margaret L Crawford
Today is my sister's birthday and I have made her a card in her favourite blues - if you regularly follow my blog (and thank you for doing so) you know this is her favourite colour. I have seen this type of step card on several blogs - it is not new, but I loved the 3-D effect that the accordion folds give. I have used various techniques - watercolour paper flowers, flowers from Pretties kit, punched flowers, rhinestone brads, a stamped die-cuts andrub-ons that are not now available from Stampin'Up! but they suited the card just right. She can remove all the elements and put onto a scrapbook page later if she wants to.
Happy birthday, Heather and enjoy the year ahead.
It is going to be a hot day in Sydney today - so keep cool all, I am headed out to brunch later for Heather's birthday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow an amazing card Margaret!

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout