Crazy for Cupcakes

Images:(c)1990-2009 Stampin'Up!(r) unless indicated Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
My sister is heading overseas shortly and part of her holiday is a culinary tour of the great restaurants of London. She will get to cook with some amazing chefs. My sister is a great cook herself and she loves to make cupcakes. Whilst looking at a magazine recently I read of a great bakery/restuarant in Bloomsbury, London so I have made her a bon-voyage card and put inside some money to have a treat (maybe some cupcakes or meringues) on me.
As well as the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes (note I have amended the greeting to say "hope your holiday is the sweetest ever") I have used my Cuttlebug - yes I succombed and got one and die-cut/embossed a frame from Spellbinders. Blue is her favourite colour as well so a little bit of watercolouring and I think it is a sweet card.
Happy holidays Heather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge