August Cyberchallenge 1 and 2

Images: (c) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up!(r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford.
The INKlings challenges this month are being set by Alison B. The first challenge is a Christmas card using no red or green. Here is my take on it. The stamp is from the just released Spring Mini set called Tree Trimmings. I have tried to make them look like they are swinging on the tree.
Our 2nd challenge was to use the colours Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, and Black or Gold. Now these are not colours I would normally use. I used another new set from Spring Mini - Sense of Time. I stamped the clock face on the blue CS and then with the orange strip and smaller second hand I crumpled the paper and then stamped over with Riding Hood Red Ink to get that distressed look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge