Stamp sets for you to consider

Images: (c) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up! (r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
Here, I am back with two of the sets from my previous post. I have used the greeting "Thanks" as this is appropriate for all those assisting with people affected by the worst natural disaster in Australia. I have used similar layout for both cards.
The first card uses Bodacious Bouquet - you get 9 stamps in this set. I have used current in-colours River Rock and Purely Pomegranate and a little bit of Stampin' Glitter from current mini-catalogue.
The second card uses - Live Your Dreams. You get 8 stamps in this set, including a stamp suitable as a journalling box when scrapbooking. Thanks and the little butterfly, on the first card, are from this set.
Thinking of others, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge