3rd Cyberchallenge for tonight - 3D scrapbooking

Many years ago I saw this technique and I have searched the internet, but could find no references. And I am not sure now whether this was how they did it.
Anyway for my 3rd challenge for this evening I went with a 6" x 6" scrapbook page. You need two copies of a photograph. Cut or punch out 1,2, or 3 focus points on one of your photos. Matt this with a very small matt - too large and it will overpower the final page. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to raise the image off your other image. Place over the corresponding image on your photo. Stamp or use rub-ons to finish of the page. Done. What this photo does not show is that your cut/punch images are raised of the page creating a 3D effect. Enjoy.

Images: (c) 1990 - 2008 Stampin' Up! (r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford

Comments

Lin Mei said…
Lovely scrapbook page, Margaret. Clean lines yet so very effective! I love that photograph too - never really saw Yangshou from that perspective except perhaps at the end of the Li River cruise...

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge