Simple Delights

The INKlings group that I belong to has weekly challenges set by Jayne. This week it was to use the same layout that is on pg. 17 of the current Mini Catalogue. We were to make 2 cards - one to post and one to be sent to the next person on the list. We could change the colours but I decided to go with the colours shown as I do not use them very much - Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Ruby Red, So Saffron and Soft Sky. I made one exception and used Very Vanilla instead of Confetti White. For inking I used my Stampin' Write markers.
Oh and one other thing....... we were to make them both in 15 minutes ....... well I failed that big time.
The stamps are from Simply Sent Kit - Simply Delights and the scroll from Baroque Motifs for one of the punched circles. I added additional texture by using Ruby Red to stamp word "You", 3 staples and ribbon along Sky Blue strip. Just to show that I did indeed make two cards here are the photographs.



Images: (c) 1990-2008 Stampin' Up! (R) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge