Life's Special Moments

On Saturday I attended the wedding of Tim and Kathryn in Crookwell, NSW. Crookwell is about 44klms from Goulburn. It was a beautiful wedding. Here are photographs of the card I made them. I have used Life's Special Moments and Beyond the Basics to create the card. I firstly stamped the main image with Black Stazon onto vellum. I then watercoloured the image with my Stampin' Write markers. I applied to card with silver brads. For the inside of the card I made an insert and popped in a gift card.

Inside of card Images: (c) 1990-2007 Stampin' Up! (r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
Along the Goulburn Road to Crookwell, I just had to stop and take a picture of this beautiful gum tree against the blue sky. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge