Bodacious Bouquet

Bodacious = a combination of bold and audacious; curvy; or cool. I think these words say it all about this Bodacious Bouquet Stamp Set (108756) and Bodacious Jumbo Wheel (107466) I love it and use it often - I love it in the colours of Cranberry Crisp for the flowers and Mellow Moss for the leaves. Remember if you see any stamp sets that you would like for your collection or to start your rubber stamping journey just email me.

All images © 1990 - 2007 Stampin' Up! ®
All artwork by Margaret L Crawford
unless otherwise noted

Comments

wildfire said…
I loved the card you sent me with this design =) very nice indeed
And yes i have re used it like you suggested, for my best friends birthday, she loved it as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge